Girl Time!
The boys have always been so good to include Emma in their play (turning her into a wild thing much like themselves). . .But lately, they aren't being so nice to her. They don't always want her to tag along. So this morning when they weren't including her, I asked her if she wanted to come with me and paint her toenails. When I put the paint on her nails, she just squeeled with delight! I tried just one French braid and put her in a cute outfit she got a long time ago but hadn't grown into yet. Isn't she so cute you just want to squeeze her?!! This is much better than playing dolls as a kid! She's a real live doll!!


5 Comments:
I've always said you have the cutest little girl on the planet. What a doll!! She looks so blond in these pictures.
Thanks! I don't know how you can say that when you have Kate!! (Not to mention your other beauties!). It IS fun to have beautiful children, isn't it? :)
Oh, I really DO want to squeeze her! What a cutie! I am loving the dress up thing, too!
I LOVE that first picture of her. She is so adorable. I love how you can tell she's really into the nail polish and feels so girly!
No really, she's gorgeous! Everyone of my friends that sees her picture comments on her stunning looks. That's really fun that you got to play "dolls" with a real one.
Post a Comment
<< Home