His hair looks great. Maybe I need some lessons in fadiology! :) Dave called this weekend and wants to plan a get together over the X-mas holiday. He asked me to find out what your plans will be. Give me a ring or send me a note.
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
3 Comments:
That looks great! What a cute kid! He's looking more grown-up!
His hair looks great. Maybe I need some lessons in fadiology! :) Dave called this weekend and wants to plan a get together over the X-mas holiday. He asked me to find out what your plans will be. Give me a ring or send me a note.
I'm impressed, Lou! Great haircut!
Post a Comment
<< Home