Monday, December 03, 2007

Thanksgiving, etc.

I'm so sorry to say, that this is the one picture I took during our whole week in Idaho. What was I thinking? At least it's a fun picture of the boys and their Daddy! We had a wonderful time with the King/Smith families this Thanksgiving. Great food--great company--great fun!
Gehrig has been wanting to keep his hair longer, but I just can't stand that it looks like he just got out of bed all day long (fixed or not). So. . .I convinced him to let his Daddy cut his hair. He liked that idea better than having his Mama fix his hair. I should have taken a picture of the finished product. Lou became the fadiologist (I believe this is a made up word a man used on his business card that he gave Lou recently [a little inside joke you probably don't find funny, sorry]--meaning that he is good at fading). He kept the top longer for Gehrig and faded the back into a V shape. It looks really nice.
Posted by PicasaIt's time to start watching all of our favorite Christmas movies. I thought it would be fun to get a picture of the kids watching Miracle on 34th Street (the old one) while wearing their Santa hats. Emma wasn't too willing to cooperate. Sorry, it's such a bad picture.

3 Comments:

At 12:42 PM, Blogger Camille said...

Fun pictures! you DO need to get a picture up of Gehrig's hair, though!

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Katie said...

I'm sad you didn't take more pictures from Thanksgiving too! I was looking forward to seeing what I missed out on. These are great shots of the kids with their dad though. And I love the one of the boys on the couch in the hats. I get so excited for Christmas time so that I can watch the fun movies!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

Fun. We have started reading Christmas stories at night. I love this part of Christmas most of all....well, that is, if we do it together!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home