Monday, December 03, 2007

Isaiah in Quincy's Pass Alongs!



Posted by PicasaIt's so nice to have so many people to share children's clothes with! We've had almost everything given to us through the years and we're able to pass clothes along now too. Emma's clothes have gone to her cousin Kate & Cora and now Isaiah is benefitting from Quincy's clothes! Isn't it great?! This was one of Camille's favorite outfits for Quincy!!

4 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Blogger Camille said...

Oh, that IS one of my favorites! I love it on Isaiah! The funny thing is that Quincy was running around by the time he fit in it!!

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Those are adorable pictures of Isaiah! He is such a happy baby!

P.S. Thanks for finally blogging!Did I guilt you enough?! :)

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Elena said...

I just can't believe how much he's grown. What a little doll! He just looks so happy all the time.

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

He is SO photogenic! My goodness, every picture is "picture perfect"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home