Brennan has been joking with me eversince i had Aspen, that I cant' wait for them to get big enough to reach the sink, so I can have more help with the dishes! WEll, a chair helps make them taller, I discovered! What a cute little Cinderella! NOw if we can keep that same smile throughout the years of her mopping, huh?
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
4 Comments:
I love Cinderella's "slippers"! Too cute!
Cute! Just wait til she can put some muscle behind that mop! That'll be nice!
Do you hire her out yet? Perhaps she could give Winston some tips!
Anna
P.S. Love the picture of Emma's hair. What fun to have curly hair!
Brennan has been joking with me eversince i had Aspen, that I cant' wait for them to get big enough to reach the sink, so I can have more help with the dishes! WEll, a chair helps make them taller, I discovered!
What a cute little Cinderella! NOw if we can keep that same smile throughout the years of her mopping, huh?
Post a Comment
<< Home