What Do YOU Do With Your Left-over Halloween Candy?
Gehrig and Damian had a lot of fun creating little "guys" with their candy. I thought it was pretty clever of them--not a bad way to get rid of the left-overs! The middle guy is supposed to be their Daddy b/c he's tall! Funny, eh?
Clever Idea! I could show you what I did with the left-over candy, but I don't think anyone wants to see a picture of me from behind on the blog! Yikes! Sad, but pretty much true. I like what you guys did MUCH better! Aspen is making plans to do the same thing sometime!
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
4 Comments:
They are so creative!
Such creativity! Man, they got a LOT of tootsie rolls. What a fun idea. I LOVE Damian's chocolate mustache. Too funny!
You forgot to mention who's candy they used! Emma's! Those boys ain't no fools!
Clever Idea! I could show you what I did with the left-over candy, but I don't think anyone wants to see a picture of me from behind on the blog! Yikes! Sad, but pretty much true.
I like what you guys did MUCH better! Aspen is making plans to do the same thing sometime!
Post a Comment
<< Home