
It was pretty neat to find that Mom and ALL 8 of her siblings were together on Sunday, so we had to get a picture. I took some snapshots while Kimberly was taking pictures with her fancy camera! I'm sure it will be even more fun to see her pictures, but here's a preview! :)
7 Comments:
Everyone looks great! What a good looking bunch!
How fun. You can tell just how proud Grandpa is and how happy grandma is!
These actually turned out quite good considering none of us knew it was going to happen and we didn't even take time to check the mirror! The thing that surprises me is what a small group we are! I had to count to be sure we were all in there! I thought 9 children would look like more people! Maybe that's only the case when the nine are little ones. Hmm..... Anyway, what a wonderful day it was and you're right, Grandpa and Grandma were proud and thrilled!
Thanks, Angela! You are always so thoughtful.
Pretty neat...!
That is a beautiful, happy family. Yeah, now looking at what nine looks like, grandma probably wishes she would have had at least 15.j/k It looks like an empressive group to me. What were you all there for? Is Preston Home now?
Sooooo cool! would love to have been there. Thanks for blogging the photos so we who couldn't come could see!
Post a Comment
<< Home