Sunday, October 21, 2007

Can YOU get 4 children to look pleasant all at the same time??




Posted by PicasaI'm impressed that we even got these 4 pictures! Camille took the pictures, while I tried to keep Isaiah alive and everybody smiling. What a challenge!! I'm putting together an online scrapbook of the children and wanted a picture of just the four children together.

5 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Blogger lissiemarie said...

Wow Angela! you did it! These could easily be Christmas card pics. You are so on the ball.

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger Elena said...

Hilarious! I think they turned out very cute. Seriously, it's impossible to get those magazine shots, isn't it?!

 
At 3:31 PM, Blogger Camille said...

Cute!! I think they turned out great! It would be boring if they were all perfect! This way, you can see personality...and personality, your children do have!

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Great shots!! REally, I'm impressed they are all looking at the camera. What a beautiful family you have.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

I want a picture for my brag book!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home