Friday, October 12, 2007

Isaiah, Back by Popular Demand!

I have really slacked on the picture taking of this darling little son of ours. So. . .I caught a few fun pictures of the doll this afternoon. Isn't he a charmer?

I don't think I've put any of my babies in this and had any success until they were closer to 6 months, but Isaiah sits up and scoots himself around in this walker amazingly well at 4 months.

This is why I keep having babies! Look at the adoration in his eyes! I love the way he looks at me and loves me unconditionally.

Posted by PicasaAnd you should hear him laugh! What a contagious, darling laugh he has!!

5 Comments:

At 9:17 PM, Blogger Elena said...

I am still in shock at how BIG he is! I guess I've only seen him the one time when he was brand new. He looks like such a sweet happy baby. How fun! In the top picture I can see a lot of Damian in him. He's so cute.

 
At 10:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Thanks for putting these up! I know it's cuz of me that you did, right?! He's such a cutie! I can't wait to hear the laughing next weekend!! (that is, if I'm OK to come!)

 
At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, my Gosh!!!! How he has GROWN!!!!! Oh, Angela! He is so cute. He looks a lot like Damian in the first couple shots.
So, you have cut his hair? Too cute. Yea... he makes ya melt!

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger lissiemarie said...

It will never cease to amaze me that you got two blue eyed kids out of the deal!! Even a blonde blue eyed kid!!!

 
At 9:00 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

These are so dang cute!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home