These are great of you and Lou! I like the kids, too. More realistic, more fun to look at than the fake posed ones. Everyone knows that there are very few REAL smiles at picture time. :)
Your new pictures are great--your kids are getting so big. I'm glad to see you found the time to update a bit! Family pictures are never easy, which, sadly, is one of the reasons why we haven't had one since I was pregnant with Xavier. I promised Len that I'd get one done for Christmas (but I've got to lose weight first!!).
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
3 Comments:
You're looking very thin! Way to go. Aren't family pictures just so much fun. The one of all of you at the cabin is really cute.
These are great of you and Lou! I like the kids, too. More realistic, more fun to look at than the fake posed ones. Everyone knows that there are very few REAL smiles at picture time. :)
Your new pictures are great--your kids are getting so big. I'm glad to see you found the time to update a bit! Family pictures are never easy, which, sadly, is one of the reasons why we haven't had one since I was pregnant with Xavier. I promised Len that I'd get one done for Christmas (but I've got to lose weight first!!).
Post a Comment
<< Home