
And so it begins. . .Gehrig is finishing up his first week of 1st grade and he's loving it! I'm so glad that he seems to be having such a good time. Yes, he had a lot of assistance with this project, but as you can see, I tried to let him do it--even if it wasn't perfect (I still have to squash the urge to make him into the
perfectionist that I was as a student). I think he did a great job and will enjoy this later on if he gets it back (I hope!). It goes in a school scrapbook that will be sent home with each of the students in his class to share with their families. Sorry I haven't blogged in a long time. I'm still trying to catch my breath after having the 4
th child! We sure are having fun with him!! :) I'll try to post more later.
5 Comments:
YAY! A new post. I am a sucker, I check every day and today it paid off! :) SUCH a cute project and I think it does look like perfection!
Well, it took about 9 attempts, 2 days and several different sessions to get this one to post. That's why I'm so bad at blogging lately. I really need to figure something else out so that I can become a faithful blogger again!
Bummer that this is still giving you such fits.
I was going to email you to answer all the questions you asked me on my blog, but figured I'd just write them here.
Fur is Jennifer, my roommate from college.
Jarom really didn't doctor that picture of me, somehow the angle was just perfect when he took it.
We didn't have a rental car while on Kona so we didn't get to see the temple. We think we might have seen a glimpse of it up on the hill, but we weren't sure. Funny that your friend was there the same day as us.
Boy, is that all, I can't keep up. :)
This is positively darling! Tell Gehrig that I am honored to be in his scrapbook page! I REALLY miss my little bean picker! And, this is much more special done like a first grader would do it than like a mom did it. :)
What a darling boy!
Man, I can't stand not knowing what's up in your life. You got me addicted to blogging, now get with the program and get this thing updated! :) Just kidding, but I really am missing it! Hope you are doing okay.
Post a Comment
<< Home