Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Gehrig Visits the Dentist

This is the most incredible Dr's office I have ever seen. The entire place is decorated as you see in these pictures. What fun! Talk about your dream dental experience!!

If I had any artistic ability, the boys' room would be decorated much like this. I've wanted to have their walls done in a mural like this, but there's no way I could afford it and I don't have an ounce of talent to do it myself. So. . .we get to admire someone else's work! It's amazing!

I love the wood floors, the bamboo walls, etc. Someone sure had vision!

Posted by PicasaGehrig has developed a bit of a fear of the dentist, so we were sent to this pediatric office. He is watching a movie on the ceiling while laughing gas is administered (I'll probably skip that part next time). The dentist has a great bedside manner and was very good at what he does. Gehrig's favorite part is picking a treasure or two out of their treasure box as well as collecting Kid's Meals at Del Taco. I just have fun going with him and admiring every room, amazingly decorated!!

3 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cute place! I just took my kids to the dentist last week and I took pictures to put on my blog too. Funny. Just haven't gotten them up yet.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

That's why your dentist is so expensive! But, I'll have to say, we have come a long way from the sterile, frightening, tool infested dentist office I used to go to as a kid. Why wasn't I afraid of the dentist? Hmmm... maybe because he was my uncle. (are you ready, Michael?)

 
At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH, that my poor terrified children could have had that as their first Dental experience!!! OUrs was straight from a MOVIE(and not a pleasant one!)
So, Michael should get some ideas, eh? WEll, I guess he would know where to find the artist, anyhow. Cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home