I'm testing my new camera's ability to make videos. I'm sorry if it doesn't work. It's the boys laughing at their Daddy doing the "beat box" to "Popcorn Popping!"
I upload them in video.google.com and then instead of posting them to my blog, I click on the html link and copy and paste it to my blog where I want it.
However, I must add, that I have to paste it a minimum of 3 times to get it to work correctly. It drives me nuts and I don't know why it makes a difference, but it does. Call me when you're ready to try and I'll walk you through it.
Actually, you both should call me and I'll tell you a MUCH easier way to do it! Do upload your video on video.google.com, but then once it's uploaded, it will give you the option to blog it...and all you do is sign in and it automatically uploads to your blog!
Okay, so I have tried it that way, but I couldn't get any text with the video. It just posted as a single post. Have you gotten it to post like that in an entry with your own text?
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
6 Comments:
Sorry, doesn't look like it worked. Elena, how do you get yours on?
Sorry, doesn't look like it worked. Elena, how do you get yours on?
I upload them in video.google.com and then instead of posting them to my blog, I click on the html link and copy and paste it to my blog where I want it.
However, I must add, that I have to paste it a minimum of 3 times to get it to work correctly. It drives me nuts and I don't know why it makes a difference, but it does. Call me when you're ready to try and I'll walk you through it.
Actually, you both should call me and I'll tell you a MUCH easier way to do it! Do upload your video on video.google.com, but then once it's uploaded, it will give you the option to blog it...and all you do is sign in and it automatically uploads to your blog!
Okay, so I have tried it that way, but I couldn't get any text with the video. It just posted as a single post. Have you gotten it to post like that in an entry with your own text?
Post a Comment
<< Home