Monday, January 15, 2007

Should I enter her in the Regis & Kelly Baby Contest?

Brinn called me the other day to tell me I should enter Emma in the Regis & Kelly baby contest. I'm supposed to send a non-professional picture to them. If I do it, should I send one of these or get a shot of her really smiling out of the tub? If one of these, which one? By the way, Brinn should be entering her girls too! :)



 Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Yes, Yes Yes! Pick the second one. I love it! You'll totally win!

 
At 10:02 PM, Blogger Elena said...

Yes I agree, #2! She is such a little doll. You could put in that darling hat from Katie too, she's so cute in that!

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

Oh my heck, put in ANY picture of that little angel! She is definately a contest winner!

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger barrettandaudrey said...

I agree with everyone above. Let us know when to watch! By-the-way most of the pics I posted of my nieces and nephews were from a collection I gathered for a picture DVD we made for Mom and Dad Miller for Christmas, so I can't claim the great shots!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home