Friday, January 12, 2007

I thought Gehrig made a very handsome Joseph in our nativity!




















Damian was a lamb (b/c of the hair!).














Katie's right, it's hard to get a good picture of all 9 grandkids. I think Brielle was already down for bed, and as you can see by Emma's hair, she was on her way when they called for the picture. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Blogger Elena said...

Oh boy! Looks as crazy as when Manwarings get together. We have 15 grandkids now. Pictures are impossible. But its so much fun.

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Elena said...

oops, we have 16, better not cut anyone short!

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

Gehrig really is a handsome Joseph! ALL the kids look tired but the picture still reminds us of the wonderful time we had together!

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger barrettandaudrey said...

I love th costumes! It looks like yours was as crazy fun as ours!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home