Friday, January 26, 2007

Bedtime Reading

I'm pretty strict about 7PM bedtime on school nights, but on Friday and Saturday nights I loosen up a bit. I told the boys that they could quietly visit until I told them to go to sleep. Well, they wanted to take it one step more--they wanted to read. Well, who am I to stop learning? They've been reading book after book and I must say, it's quieter than it was before the great book reading idea! What do you bet they try and pull the "reading" excuse during the week (just because it will be hard to say no!)?
 Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Elena said...

It's great that they can read so well. It will be such a help throughout the school years!

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger barrettandaudrey said...

I love seeing kids enthralled in books. You are such a great mom, you will have to let us know if they used it during the week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home