Monday, January 15, 2007

It's a . . . .BOY!

Yes, it's seems we must have a specialty! Emma and I will be outnumbered 2 to 1, but we can handle it! We were excited to find the baby growing and developing appropriately when we saw him today. It's probably silly of me to blog these ultrasound pictures b/c you probably won't be able to decipher them, but at least you get the point--we're having a baby and it's a boy! Due June 14th, 2007!




















In case you want to figure these pictures out, I'll tell you what they are from the top down. First one is the umbilical cord. Second, the boy part. Third, the spine. The last three are pictures our little alien's head/face. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger Elena said...

A boy!!! How funny that we have had kids exactly opposite! Congrats! Thanks for the birthday wish phone call. I was said a I missed you.

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

One consolation. This boy will be raised with a sister close by and she will put the "fear of @#*!" into him if he is wild! (I mean, didn't you do that to Michael? and look how mild HE is!) :)

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger barrettandaudrey said...

I am so glad you blogged these. I have been wondering what you were having and I keep asking Annie and Mom but they don't know. I am way excited for you! You are a great mom and he will have a great life!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home