Thursday, January 25, 2007

Gehrig's Latest Obsession

For the past week or so, Gehrig has been writing music and transcribing stories from whatever he can find. He copies from his books, scriptures and music books. Today, he tried something new. He wrote his own "story" during quiet time without any help from me. It is so fun to watch him LOVE to learn!



















Translation: How wonderful school was for me. Written by Gehrig
(next paragraph) At school it was wonderful. I got to play and I loved the legos the best and I played with too? (he read it as too, but doesn't know what he meant) a lot. The end
I think the music was something he copied from his music book. Isn't he cute?!! :) I especially love how he wrote the word "loved" with a heart and "uvd"! :) Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how funny. He is just like Alyssa, she is constantly writing songs. I love how he spelled everything. Pretty good for a kindergartner!!

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man! And look how good the staff is! The clefs are really good. He's an artist!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Katie said...

That is adorable! How cute that he uses "wonderful" so often! And I'm impressed with the music...that's pretty impressive! Cute!

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Michael and Brinn said...

That is so cute! That has to make you proud. What a smartie.

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger barrettandaudrey said...

That is darling. Aren't kids so smart, they catch onto things so quick!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home