posted by LouandAngela @ 8:39 PM 4 comments
How fun! Everyone looks adoreable! You even look festive, what a good Mommy!
These are darling! Thanks for the pics! I wish they could come trick-or-treating to my house like you kids did to YOUR grandparents!
Think mom's a little bitter? :) These are so cute! I love the writing on your wall! It looks good!
Fun pictures!! You phrase looks really nice on you wall too.
Post a Comment
<< Home
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
How fun! Everyone looks adoreable! You even look festive, what a good Mommy!
These are darling! Thanks for the pics! I wish they could come trick-or-treating to my house like you kids did to YOUR grandparents!
Think mom's a little bitter? :) These are so cute! I love the writing on your wall! It looks good!
Fun pictures!! You phrase looks really nice on you wall too.
Post a Comment
<< Home