How cute! It is good to see some pictures of Quincy again. I can't believe that they are both going to be one in only a few months. Time flies it makes me want to cherish every moment!
They are a cute little pair. How fun to have them together even if only for the day. And I think their Grammie has every right to burst her buttons right off! They are cute kids.
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
6 Comments:
And I'm their Grandma! Can someone help me sew my buttons back on?
I don't get it mom! This is SUCH a cute picture...I can't believe how grown up they both look!
How cute! It is good to see some pictures of Quincy again. I can't believe that they are both going to be one in only a few months. Time flies it makes me want to cherish every moment!
They are a cute little pair. How fun to have them together even if only for the day. And I think their Grammie has every right to burst her buttons right off! They are cute kids.
Oh, burst her buttons...I get it now! Thanks, Elena! :)
They are getting so big! I miss them. I'm glad you guys were able to be together.
Post a Comment
<< Home