Batman can go to school!! Brinn was right, since the mask doesn't cover his whole face, he can wear it! YIPPEE!! *** Even better news, I emailed Blogger Help to fix my formatting and they told me what was wrong and fixed it! Things should look better now.
3 Comments:
Oh I am SO glad blogger helped you out. I was worried that they might not email you back. What was the problem? Looks great now!! AND...so does Batman. He'll have a ball wearing that to school!
This is what they said. . ."It seems that your blog settings were not correct,so we took the liberty of correcting them for you. Specifically, under the "Settings" tab, we selected the "Formatting" tab and set the "Enable Float
Alignment" setting to "Enabled."
I'm so excited they fixed it!!!
Yipee! I'm so glad that he can wear that. He looks too perfect. That should take a little stress off your shoulders, you are set for Halloween!
Post a Comment
<< Home