Monday, October 30, 2006

Fun with Quincy

I've been having technical difficulties, so hopefully this blog will work. I spent hours yesterday trying to unfreeze my computer and in the end, I lost my blog and all the darling pictures I took of the kids carving pumpkins with their Daddy. Ugghhh!! So. . .if this one works, enjoy Quincy and Emma playing together and drinking like kids (goats). The one of Quincy licking the eggbeater was my attempt at becoming his favorite aunty by giving him a beater of frosting! :) He loved it!! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 6:15 AM, Blogger Katie said...

These are darling! I would be Qunicy's favorite aunt if I had a chance!! :) Angela, it's amazing how much Emma really looks like you. I love it...a little dark version of you! :) Thanks for updating! What a fun surprise this morning!

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

ditto!

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Camille said...

I love it! He's in that blissful daze I am so familiar with, whenever I have a good treat in my mouth!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home