Somehow, the pics didn't come up on the explanation. oops! He is looking at pictures of all my grandkids and reading a note from Maureena. (it's Mom again)
These are such sweet pictures. Oh, I'll miss Uncle Don! I have the fondest memories of him. I wish I could have said goodbye! I'm so glad that he finally got to go meet Aunt Rosie though. I would love to see that reunion!
Thanks for posting the pictures. Barrett and I would have liked to been at the funeral, Mom Miller said it was amazing. Although I didn't know him well what I knew of him I loved.
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
3 Comments:
These are such sweet pictures. Oh, I'll miss Uncle Don! I have the fondest memories of him. I wish I could have said goodbye! I'm so glad that he finally got to go meet Aunt Rosie though. I would love to see that reunion!
ditto
Thanks for posting the pictures. Barrett and I would have liked to been at the funeral, Mom Miller said it was amazing. Although I didn't know him well what I knew of him I loved.
Post a Comment
<< Home