Isn't she cooperative? I just thought I'd share a picture of her first tooth and the one next to it that's going to come up any day now. Now we have to be VERY careful around her mouth. She BITES!! And it HURTS!!
I can't wait until you can see the tooth when she smiles. THAT'S when it's cute. I think Cannon is working on getting teeth, too. Quincy seems to be a long way off.
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
2 Comments:
I can't wait until you can see the tooth when she smiles. THAT'S when it's cute. I think Cannon is working on getting teeth, too. Quincy seems to be a long way off.
Winston got those at 4 months so now he can draw blood with those chompers. Emma is so darling, hope the teething is not to hard on her.
Post a Comment
<< Home