Celebrating Damian's 4th Birthday!



Damian's birthday is actually on Wednesday, August 2nd, but we celebrated as a family on Saturday by going to the pool. Gehrig's latest and greatest fun is playing with his little sister. You can see what fun he has with her. I couldn't get Damian to cooperate for a picture fast enough (I was afraid of ruining my camera in the water), so this shot was unfortunately the best I got of him. As you can see, Lou really meant it when he said he didn't want to swim. He paid to get in and then sat there and watched us play for a little over an hour. We were glad he came with us. Emma enjoyed the water as well.

4 Comments:
What a fun birthday party! Happy Birthday, Damian! :)
Lou looks like he is having a blast!
Angela- your blog is great! What fun family pictures you have. Audrey said in one of her comments on how happy your kids are. They just look like they have such a fun life. You are a super mom and Lou's a good dad. I'm sure he was having fun.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home