Sunday, July 16, 2006

Our Son, Quasimodo

Well. . .not 5 seconds after I told the boys to take their rough-housing outside, THIS happened. Damian's head collided with Gehrig's right eye after jumping off the banister (something that has always been forbidden in our house). When I heard the screaming from both of them, I knew it was bad news. I hardly dared go and look. Gehrig's injury was obvious, so I grabbed a bag of peas for him and then checked out Damian. I couldn't believe how big the bump on his head was (you can't really tell in the picture). So. . .the boys joined each other on the couch, one with frozen peas on his eye and one with frozen mixed vegetables on his head. Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

At 9:38 AM, Blogger Elena said...

Oh OUCHY!! Mother always knows best! Don't you have pictures somewhere of Damian's eye looking like that? Hope they are both allright! Wish you would have got a picture of them holding the peas. That's hilarious!

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Katie said...

I agree...where the vegetable picture! That would have been funny! It looks like Gehrig is now proud of his black eye...but ouch!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Elena said...

Hey, where did your links go? I am missing looking at your famlies' sites and I never wrote any of the urls down. Hope they all don't mind that I do look. It's fun to see everyone's kids and lives.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Elena said...

Hmm...Strange, but I still don't see any links. I'll check again tomorrow to see if it's just taking time to get them up.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Elena said...

Nevermind, there here now.

 
At 10:31 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

Oh Angela....are you prepared for the teen years with these guys? I'm surprised you didn't have to do stitches! It was a good natural consequence, don't you think?

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

Hey, Dad just noticed that the black eye is on different eyes in the pictures. Whazup with that? (He asks)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home