Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Emma is cutting her first tooth. She is 7 months old now. I don't want her to grow up! I absolutely loved 6 months old. She could sit up on her own, but couldn't get around. She adored me and never really got upset. I wish I could freeze this age. She's still sweet and fun to be around, but I know what's coming--probably this month. MOBILITY! YIKES!! I'm not ready for it. The boys both crawled by 7 months. Emma doesn't seem quite so inclined, but it will happen sooner or later. By the way, she doesn't really have a necklace of her own. She was trying on a little necklace I made for our little 5 year old friend's birthday.



















The boys thought is was fun to have Emma wear their glasses.



















Damian was invited to a pool party. He was being uncharacteristically shy, but eventually came out of his shell and had a great time! The weather has been unbearably hot, so the water felt great! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

I think Quincy, Cannon, and Emma are in a race to see who crawls first. Sorry, girls, now the floors will have to be spotless!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home