Cute little baby as always. She is looking more and more blonde! Looks like she's going to be right in between the boys color wise. How fun to have 3 so different.
I LOVE the bikini!! Show off those cute rolls while they're still cute! :) I can't believe how old she looks...she's not supposed to grow up so fast without me there, dangit! :)
Ok, I know I just left a comment...but I can't get enough of that picture with Emma and her coy look with the turned shoulder...you need to try to enter that picture into a baby contest! :) Can she come visit me please?
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
3 Comments:
Cute little baby as always. She is looking more and more blonde! Looks like she's going to be right in between the boys color wise. How fun to have 3 so different.
I LOVE the bikini!! Show off those cute rolls while they're still cute! :) I can't believe how old she looks...she's not supposed to grow up so fast without me there, dangit! :)
Ok, I know I just left a comment...but I can't get enough of that picture with Emma and her coy look with the turned shoulder...you need to try to enter that picture into a baby contest! :) Can she come visit me please?
Post a Comment
<< Home