Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Brothers

I've been teaching Gehrig piano lessons once a week. He's really not quite ready for it, but I figured I could do something once a week with him. I asked him to try and practice on his own each morning. This was the first morning he did it and I was amazed at how well he did without me. Anyway. . .Damian wanted Gehrig to teach him too. It was so cute to see them practicing together.















Gehrig has become quite the reader these days. He was reading a new book to Damian and I really got a kick out of seeing how much fun they were having together reading this book. Look at Gehrig's hand on Damian's shoulder in the first picture and how his hand is around Damian in the next picture. I also love how excited Damian was in the second picture and how he's pointing something specific out to Gehrig.









Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Katie said...

I LOVE these shots with Gehrig's hand around him and the look on Damian's face in the second one. They are such good friends... usually! :) And good job on teaching Gehrig piano! What fun!

 
At 11:46 AM, Blogger barrettandaudrey said...

Your way on top of it, I am impressed! They are really cute boys!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

Now these pictures are what I call "pay day". Such precious moments with the brothers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home