Introducing Liam Nathaniel to His Family
One of the best moments in my life was sharing our new little bundle with his older siblings. They were completely taken with him. Look at their expressions! They couldn't get enough of him. We thought they'd visit for about 10 minutes and then need to go, but they made it nearly 2 hours before they started getting a little wild.
Wish we had a better family picture, but this is the best so far.
Gehrig was so thrilled with his little brother that he was willing to stay here with me and the baby while his siblings went with their grandma to Idaho to give me some time to heal. He has been so darling with Liam and happily at my beck and call. What a great little man! I'm so grateful for him! We've had a great few days together.

Damian wanted to see every inch of the little guy and marveled at how small everything was.

Emma was in love with him from the first moment. I think she forgot all about wanting a sister.

Isaiah said, "He's fantastic!" I was surprised at his choice of word--he's 3, almost 4.

The nurse was so cute to let everybody listen to Liam's heartbeat.

My mom posted a bunch of cute pictures (many of them are better than what I have here) from her camera on her blog. You can click on her link to the right (Mom & Dad) if you want to view those.
Labels: Liam's birth


4 Comments:
Oh he's just a doll!!! Congratulations. I just can't get over looking at all those boys! You are a brave mama. Best of luck to you and hope you recovery quickly.
Oh, these pictures are so sweet with the siblings! I can't believe how big Isaiah is now...his hands ARE huge! And the baby looks so tiny compared to all your kiddos. Great pictures!
I love how you put these pictures together. Precious. Sorry I haven't checked your blog for so long. You seemed to have dropped out of the scene. Now, with 5 children, here you go doing it all!
Congrats....Another gorgeous child! You look amazing Angela! So happy for you!
Post a Comment
<< Home