IT'S A . . . . . . .
well, what do you expect? Emma and I were hoping for a girl, but I was expecting a boy. Lou was expecting a boy and the boys were happy either way (so was I really, just hoping for my little girl to have a sister). Anyway. . .we were so anxious to find out, we scheduled our appointment just before Christmas so we could go on vacation with the news.
It's a BOY!! Yep, we're running out of boy names. Any suggestions?
Emma is adjusting to the news, but was quite upset at first. She was angry for the first day (I'm glad I didn't tell her the day I found out, it was on her birthday) saying things like, "I hate boys! Boys are mean." And, I guess she would know. BUT, she really loves her brothers and I know she's going to love this little guy.
Things are going well and there were no signs of anything problematic or worrisome during the ultrasound to cause concern and that was the most wonderful news of all!
It is so fun to see how excited the children are for this baby. Damian wants to buy him gifts. Gehrig says, in response to a conversation he overheard where I said I'm not sure how we're going to handle five, "It's going to be GREAT!" They can't wait until they can feel the baby (especially Damian, he just keeps putting his hand on my stomach hoping to feel something). I'm feeling him a lot now and even on the outside, but it's not strong enough or regular enough to have the kids feel him yet. Almost. . .
Labels: baby #5

5 Comments:
Oh my ANOTHER boy! You are a brave brave woman. Congrats to you and I can't wait to see him!
Yeah for boys! So happy to hear that all is well and he's growing. If you really want suggestions on boy names I like Eli and Liam.
Congratulations Ang! That is so exciting!! At least you have all the stuff-right??!
Having a boy evens up the grandchildren to 9 and 9. Cool! I know, it might get messed up when the other two come within the month, but that's ok. We are excited to have another grandson. I think his brothers will want to set a good example for him. Then Emma will have no worries. :)
Okay, so WHO else is having babies? Other two?? You Kings sure are good at making babies.
And Emma will be like me! :) Don't worry, she'll love having four brothers one day. It didn't happen for me until about 8th grade, but since then, I've really loved it! Hang in there, little Emma!
Congrats!
Post a Comment
<< Home