The Hansen Reunion at Heber Valley Girl's Camp
This reunion has always been a highlight in my life, but it's extra special at Heber Valley Girl's camp! The missionaries that work the camp are so wonderful! They had so much fun with our little ones (Emma in particular--she's just so dang loving, always free with the hugs and kisses). Oh, Isaiah found the mud, so his pants were drying on the flagpole.
I thought it was so cute how Cameron carried his mother up the hill!
Each ropes course has one major activity and then a bunch of other "object lesson" activities. You can see how much fun everybody was having. If you look closely at the bottom left pictures, you'll see Aunt Marilyn and Honica on the rope swing.
Grandma was amazing on the rope swing! She had NO FEAR whatsoever! She was just smiling and having a good time! What a woman!!
Damian enjoyed himself and even took the challenge to let go! I'm so excited that I caught the bottom right picture of Gehrig. His face expresses the feelings that most have when they first let go! It's terrifying and then it's fun (as you can see if you look at his face in the other picture). The picture of Isaiah on the right about undoes me! What a cutie! That expression is really a common sweet expression I get from him! He and Emma had a chance at the swing too. I decided that it would be better to just swing them a little and not take the all the way up. I didn't want to create a fear in them too young (although, I think Isaiah might have loved it!).EmmaI'm sorry that I didn't take more pictures of the reunion. We had such a wonderful time. We missed all of you that weren't there!!Labels: Hansen Reunion 2010






3 Comments:
I love that Grandma went all the way to the top! She is amazing! I'm so glad you got pictures of it. Gehrig's face is great in that picture! I loved the rope swing. I'm so sad I didn't go...
Oh, how fun! I LOVE the pics of Grandma. She really is amazing! And that picture of Isaiah is to die for!
Thanks for blogging these! I don't think we got any pictures and it was so much fun! Cute picture of Cameron carrying g'ma and of course, I loved those shots of my mom swinging. She was just amazing to go all the way up!!! She had me go first to see if it might hurt her back. I told her the only thing I worried about was a heart attack! It was really terrifying on the first drop! (but, oh well, what a way to go!)
Post a Comment
<< Home