You are so amazing to take advantage of all the good deals around your city. I would be scared off by the lines, but look at all the great memories you are building with your kids. So cool.
You ARE amazing, Angela! I know you did half(or more) of these activities with a migrane headache and some with added nausea. Someday, someday,.........your kids will rise up and call you blessed. really.
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
2 Comments:
You are so amazing to take advantage of all the good deals around your city. I would be scared off by the lines, but look at all the great memories you are building with your kids. So cool.
You ARE amazing, Angela! I know you did half(or more) of these activities with a migrane headache and some with added nausea. Someday, someday,.........your kids will rise up and call you blessed. really.
Post a Comment
<< Home