Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Short Visit with My Cousin Alison & Her Daughter, Chloe

Not the best pictures ever, but what can you expect from a 9 year old photographer, tons of wind and rushing to catch a flight? This is my cousin Alison. I believe it's been 9 years since I last saw her. She's the cousin everybody told me I looked like when I was growing up. What do you think?
 
We only had a little over an hour to spend together, but we made the most of it and had some great conversation while the children ate and played. I'm so glad that we were able to meet up with her and Chloe! Wish we had had more time. She's so fun to talk to. Her daughter and Damian are only months apart (May & August birthdays). They were playing tag and we didn't have time to get them to cooperate for a picture. Bummer. They look quite a bit alike.
 
Posted by Picasa

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, Blogger Camille said...

That is SO fun! You really do look alike, and so do the kids. I wish they would have cooperated for a picture.

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger Elena said...

Yes I can definitely see the resemblence in both you two and your kids. But honestly, I think she looks more like Mary than you! But she could be a sister for sure.

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Fun! You do look alike! I wish I could see Chloe's face in that picture.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

I am so sad you didn't get a picture of the little second cousin twins! You and Mary both look like her. It was REALLY pronounced when you were about 4.

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous lighting said...

So cute, looke like so much fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home