Which one would you choose? The top one is my pick except for my stinker, Gehrig was being a dork. I'm tempted to blow that one up anyway. Serves him right! Anyway. . .
oh, now I see what Gehrig was doing in that picture that warranted the head swap! :) That is the best one. You are so good to get so many updated family shots. We don't have any.
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
3 Comments:
The top one is by far the best one of everyone else! CAn you photo shop him in from the other picture?
The little PILL! Great picture, other than that!
oh, now I see what Gehrig was doing in that picture that warranted the head swap! :) That is the best one. You are so good to get so many updated family shots. We don't have any.
Post a Comment
<< Home