Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas Eve

I just love this picture of Gehrig & Isaiah!
Anticipating the Christmas Eve present. . . wonder what it could possibly be?


Mimi actually made them the most darling pajamas, but I wanted them to open it from her, so Christmas shirts and pants worked for Christmas Eve this year.

Instead of acting out the nativity this year with just our little family, I decided it might be fun for each of the children to take a nativity (I counted this year. . . I have 17 nativities--do you think I have enough?) and act it out with the little nativities.
The narrator with the velvety voice!
In an attempt to spread out the "haul," I let the kids open one of their main gifts, a karaoke machine. Here's Emma singing "I Am A Child of God" into the mic.
One of Lou's employees happened to be there when they opened it up and tried it out. To be honest, it was a total nightmare for me (fighting over whose turn it was, etc.), but she was cracking up at the chaos. This picture of Gehrig shows how I felt. I was truly worried for how Christmas day was going to turn out!


Posted by Picasa

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:25 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Fun! I forgot to ask you about the Karoake machine. What a great gift!

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

Again, you are so smart! The nativity idea is really great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home