Christmas Parties & Visiting with Santa
I'm pretty sure Emma asked for something "princessy." She really loves the Disney princesses.
When asked what he wanted for Christmas, Isaiah said, "Presents." Don't ask me what he's doing in this picture--probably just sharing his cute little personality with us (what a sense of humor he has). I'm just glad he and Emma were willing to sit on Santa's lap this year. They were scared of him last year.
It's always fun to make it to December and all the parties that happen. Lou and I enjoyed a great evening with a recently found 2nd cousin, Wendell, and his wife, Amberlee (who have adopted a couple of mixed babies and have instigated a couple of great opportunities to get to know each other better--they're the ones that invited us to LaCaille). We got a babysitter for the evening and drove to Alpine to their beautiful home and enjoyed good food, good company and a fun gift exchange where Lou got some NuSkin shaving products and I got some homemade syrup and a pampered chef stoneware.
Lou and I were able to enjoy another date, not even a week later, when we joined his office staff and their spouses for dinner at a Sushi (yes, I said Sushi--okay, I [and all but Lou and 2 others] ordered teriyaki chicken or something else non-sushi) restaurant, Matsu (I think). Then, we went to The Desert Star (a musical dinner/theater that does a lot of spoofs, etc.) to see The Nutcracker, Men in Tights. The script was very cleverly written with a lot of current and local events/jokes written into it which kept us entertained really well. Even Lou enjoyed himself! His staff gave him a $30 Megaplex coupon and a $50 Walmart gift card--a perfect gift for us. I'm excited to have the date money for a movie with him, so that we can afford the babysitter so we can go out! :)
Labels: Christmas parties, Santa


4 Comments:
Angela...I think I totally ignored your husband and son Wednesday afternoon at Walmart! If it was them tell them I didn't mean too...I just came from the eye doc and my eyes were dilated...it was awful...I was struggling seeing things! Your family is so adorable!!!!
Cute Cute Cute!
Fun stuff. I'm glad you are having a good time there alone. Dang, we missed you when we were all together and especially at the greater family Christmas Eve party (held on the 21st). It made me feel a little better when I heard how much fun you were having doing all the Christmas things around town. We sort of had to miss those around here. FAR too many children to take anywhere!
What fun! i'm glad you were able to go out and do all these fun things! And, so you know, Sushi isn't all raw fish and if you get the stuff with cooked Salmon or just the veggies sushi, it's really quite good! :) Sounds like you had a fun December!
Post a Comment
<< Home