Sunday, December 13, 2009

I Could Stare at These Pictures All Day!



Thanks Kimberly! What a photographer! I just got these 3 photos today. I LOVE THEM!!
Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Kate Call said...

oh my word.. i'm dying right now.. gorgeous doesn't even start to explain this little girl.. all of your children actually!
i pulled your blog up at my parents and had to show these pictures to everyone that was here.. and we are all breath taken.
and im sure they are just as beautiful on the inside

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Elena said...

She looks GORGEOUS! Model material I tell ya! Wonderful pictures.

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger lissie said...

seriously!!! She has your moms eyes.
ps I am so excited to see you and the kids!!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Katie said...

I could stare at them all day too! She really is amazingly beautiful. It's a good thing she's the only girl, or her sisters would be jealous of all the pictures you're going to have to hang around your house since you have all of these great shots! Kimberly did do a GREAT job!

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

Actually, she NEEDS a sister so she can stay balanced! What fun to be the grandma of such beautiful children as all 17 are!

 
At 10:28 AM, Anonymous alicia.king said...

she is gorgeous! perfect photos of her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home