Highlights--December 2009
Being the obedient little sister that she is, Emma did exactly as her big brothers prompted her to do--she pulled on Santa's beard to see if it was real. Can you tell she's pulling on his beard?
Funny. . .just this week, Isaiah saw a man at the Fitness Center with longer "Jesus" hair and said, with much excitement in his voice, "Look Mama, it's Jesus!" The man was pretty cute about it. Says he gets that periodically. He told me to tell Isaiah that there is a little Jesus in everybody! :)
Many times when Isaiah tells us something, he says it with his eyes open big and he shakes his head to confirm what he has just said. (I know that probably doesn't make sense written out like this, but it's so darling how he does it--I'm hoping that by trying to describe it, I'll be able to remember it. It's so cute!).
This next highlight is probably worth it's own entry, but it's more interesting to me than it will be to you. I have been waiting to officially be able to say that Isaiah is POTTY TRAINED and I think I can say it now without jinxing myself. Potty training is seriously one of my least favorite parenting responsibilities, but for the time being--I'm basically DONE!! Hip, Hip, HURRAY! He's great through the day and he gets up almost every night to go, so he's nearly always dry through the night too. I put him in underwear in March, so it's about stinkin' time that I can say he's done!! To his credit, (and mine), he's my earliest potty trained. The other three didn't officially potty train until they turned 3. Ugghh! Isaiah's only 2 1/2 and he's been in underwear since he was 21 months. I'm not sure that was the best way to do it--certainly hard on me, but cost less in diapers and ultimately had him potty trained at least 6 months earlier than the rest of them.
Labels: highlights

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home