Happy Valentine's Day!
I have such fond memories of my mom making Valentine's Day special for us. She always made a fancy breakfast with love notes, decorations, etc. So. . .in trying to make fun memories for my children, we had heart shaped pancakes and these cute little puppies were waiting for them at the breakfast table. I bought them last year on the after Valentine's Day specials and have had to wait ALL year to give them to them. It was well worth it. They love their little puppies and have been carrying them around, playing with them ever since. Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends and family! Love you guys!
Labels: Valentine's Day



2 Comments:
I used to love Valentine's Day because of mom, too. I guess I'm going to have to start doing that stuff to make it fun again!
And I really blew it this year! I didn't do anything! I love you all just the same!
These are darling pictures. I wish I would have seen those puppies on sale. How fun!
Post a Comment
<< Home