Thursday, January 22, 2009

Favorite Pictures & Random Louisiana Collages

Emma can do the splits!
We found this out on the slippery tile floor at her Grandma Harris's home!
I just love this shot of Isaiah holding onto his daddy's finger.
I have seen a picture of my mom (Emma's maternal grandmother) that look so much like these two photos. What a cutie! And so fun to look like her Mimi!

It's the eyes and the lips!

LOUSIANA COLLAGES

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger Camille said...

How fun! She really does look like mom! And I love the splits pictures! I wish I could do that.

 
At 8:58 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Those pictures are adorable! I love the splits pictures! What a beauty! And I'm amazed that Crystal was able to do your hair like that. It looks tight...almost like you had a face lift! :) Cute that you could match Emma though!

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger LouandAngela said...

Yeah, it was tight! It hurt for the first couple of days. After a week, I took it out and. . . .OH MY! I lost about half my head of hair! I can't ever do that again. My hair isn't made for it. So sad. . .

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger LouandAngela said...

Yeah, it was tight! It hurt for the first couple of days. After a week, I took it out and. . . .OH MY! I lost about half my head of hair! I can't ever do that again. My hair isn't made for it. So sad. . .

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Tamie said...

those are so cute! and emma seriously has lips and eyes to DIE for---watch out boys (and watch out DAD!)

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

I love that picture of Isaiah holding his Dad's finger. There has to be a saying that would fit that and then it would be awesome to put an enlarged picture in his bedroom. "Daddy's Hands" or something.
HOw fun to even dream that Emma really looks like me!

 
At 8:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like Mother, Like Daughter! (referring to the splits picture!!) She is SO cute, Angela!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home