Sunday, February 01, 2009

New Family Pictures

I'm going to let Lou take this montage to his office.








I am very grateful that Lou was willing to join us for one more family photo shoot (our most difficult one so far. . .). I just had to do it. I had 6 free sheets coming to me as compensation from Kiddie Kandids for using pictures of our children on their walls. Plus, I wanted an updated one with my "new me" look. Sorry. . .I feel so vain to care, but although I have had a lot of help from my FORM & FIXX weightloss products, it has still been a daily effort and is so rewarding to be able to see the difference myself. Here's some comparison shots--just for fun (taken 5 months apart). I didn't realize they posed us exactly the same (just reversed). We were even at a different Kiddie Kandids.



Labels:

8 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger barrettandaudrey said...

You look great, I would do the same thing. I love the pictures, you have such a beautiful family!

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger Elena said...

Uhhhh...vanity EXPECTED when you look as good as you do!! These turned out great and you lady....hot-cha-cha-chaaaa!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Camille said...

WAY cute! I wish we had a kiddie kandid. We've never had a professional family shot before. How sad is that?

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Katie said...

GREAT family picture! You all look great. I'm impressed that all the kids are smiling and nobody seems to be throwing a fit! And you do look amazing. What a transformation in such a short time! (Of course, I still think you look beautiful in the first picture too!)

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

Can you believe all those tykes are yours? Wow! How a few years changes things!
Beautiful family and you look darling!

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Michael and Brinn said...

What a "head turning" family! You guys are beautiful. Angela, you look fabulous and I can tell you're feeling good too. We miss you!

 
At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto, Ditto, ditto!! You ARE a Beautiful family! And you look so Great! You all look so happy.

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger Jennie said...

You look GREAT and you deserve to FEEL GREAT about yourself - I'm still making my way...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home