Puzzlemania!!
We found a family hobby this week! Puzzles! Lou, the boys and I have been putting puzzles together like crazy! It's been so much fun. We started with Mt. Vernon. Then Lou called me from DI to see if we'd like another puzzle. The next was the Amish quilts. Very fun! The third one, I forgot to take a picture of (a crazy zoo scene with the animals acting like the people and vice versa) and now we're working on a Disney Panorama puzzle (750 pieces). We've been listening to the greatest books on tape while we puzzle away (The Great Brain Series by John D. Fitzgerald). The stories remind me so much of Uncle Tim and dad growing up! I think Dad would get a kick out of reading them. Anyway. . .such fun memories we're building as we work together on a project and listen to good books! Anybody want to trade puzzles? :)
That was Gehrig & Damian putting the last piece in!
Labels: family fun, puzzles


4 Comments:
Wow! What a fun project! I'm so proud of you, Angela. You're doing such fun things with your family. I love the valentines day things you did. I can't wait till my kids are old enough that I can do fun stuff with them, because otherwise, V-day is just another boring day!
How fun! That's a good idea. I love puzzles!
I LOVED those books a kid....i should get those on CD for us to listen to in the car---i'm pretty sure that my boys would enjoy them. :)
Nice! Warm fuzzies thinking of you all working together in such a great atmosphere.
Hey, Valentine's day shouldn't be boring! You all have valentines!
Post a Comment
<< Home