Sunday, February 15, 2009

Family Pictures. . .


Sorry if you're sick of seeing family pictures of us. I just had to get some snapshots the day we went to Kiddie Kandids so that I had some I could duplicate if I wanted. Mom took them. She did pretty good, eh? Which one do you think is the best overall?

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Yeah, please no more cute pictures of your family!! :) J/K I love them! These are great shots. The second one is the best I think.

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Camille said...

Yeah, I like the second one, too. You are the family picture queen!

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

Lou is VERY patient, don't you think? I like the second one.

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger jen1313 said...

The second one, definitely. Cute pictures as always, your family is just so photogenic.

 
At 5:39 PM, Blogger lissiemarie said...

the second one! you look marvelous!!!! your family is growing so fast.

 
At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote on the 2nd too! such a great looking family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home