I'm not sure you can see this well enough. I'm assuming that he doesn't need stitches, but according to something I read on the internet, he may need them. Hmmm. . . what do you think?
I'd say try the superglue. Clean it really good first though. It looks about as split as Jarom's, can't tell on the depth and Jarom's was 3 X's the length. So if the superglue did the job on Jar, it should work for Damian. Darn neighbor kids. :( (Oh, and the dr said you have 6-8 hours to do it within, so you're probably hitting that mark about now.)
Lou & Angela are the parents of 4 beautiful children, L.Gehrig (10), Damian R. (8),Emma L. (5) & Isaiah S. (4), Liam (newborn}. Lou is an attorney (specializing in bankruptcy). Angela is a busy stay-at-home, home-schooling mama.
4 Comments:
I'd say try the superglue. Clean it really good first though. It looks about as split as Jarom's, can't tell on the depth and Jarom's was 3 X's the length. So if the superglue did the job on Jar, it should work for Damian. Darn neighbor kids. :( (Oh, and the dr said you have 6-8 hours to do it within, so you're probably hitting that mark about now.)
it looks a little deep...I can't really see from the picture...less scaring if they sew it up....
just put a butterfly bandage on it and he'll probably be ok....that is quite a gash though!
I'd get stitches so it doesn't scar as much! That's a precious face...probably a good idea to preserve it as much as you can! :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home