Tuesday, September 23, 2008

From Depression (potty training) to Cloud 9 (weight loss)!!!

I Lost 8 Pounds in the last 2 Weeks!!!

I've been waiting to blog about this because I wanted to have some results of my own. There is a brand new company that just launched their business this month called, O3World. They are selling an appetite suppressant pill (FORM) and shake (FIXX) that is great for weight loss.

My friend, Annette, was able to get samples before the company launched and has been doing it for 11 weeks (lost 30 pounds & 13 inches so far). I was curious about it when she first started taking it and couldn't wait to try it myself. It's not a diet, per se. You can combine it with anything you are doing (nothing, Weight Watchers, South Beach Diet, etc.).

I've been exercising in the mornings forever, but I never lose weight just walking or doing workout videos. My eating habits have to change for me to lose weight. So. . .these pills and the shake have really helped me to make that change and it's WORKING!! Yippee!! It's helped me eat less, munch less and has even helped me with my mouth full of sweet teeth!! Hard to beat that!

Anyway. . .if you're curious about it, I have linked Annette's Blog (Fit & Fab, My friend's weight loss journey) on the right of this page where you can read all about her progress. Just under her link is the link to my business page (did I forget to mention that I signed up as a distributor??) which has videos and information you can watch and even sign up if you're interested. Or here's the link right here. The 30 second video on the homepage is pretty interesting.
http://www.2785598.myo3world.com/

Anyway. . .I am most excited to lose weight, but would be even more excited to help my friends and family (and even blog stalkers! :)) that would like to join me! (I'm too lazy to lose weight the hard way with my family--sorry, I love to eat what I love to eat!). :)

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Kori said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Kori said...

Good for you! I hope it works well. I did see this on Annette's blog.

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger The Bronson Bunch said...

Good job sista! I need to start taking my pills and get some results too! I would be way happy with an 8 pound loss. Good for you!

 
At 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!! I'm so glad it's working for you. Maybe when I get rich I'll buy some from you. :) Keep it up.

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Camille said...

Awesome! I'm glad it's working. Sounds like it's good stuff, too. Good deal. I can't wait to see you in October with your new bod!

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger The Harding Hive said...

Way to go Angela! You are such a go-getter! Keep us all posted.

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

Angela, don't forget to mention the good ingredients in these things. Weight loss pills are kind of scarey usually, but these are good food. Weigh to go!!!!! (pun intended)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home