Random Happenings Over the Past Couple of Weeks. . .
See our little Super Heroes!! They got these masks at one of the many neighborhood parties we went to a couple of weeks ago. Within one weeks time, we enjoyed a party with each of our favorite Samoan neighbors, Vietnamese neighbors, Hispanic (I can never remember which country they're from) neighbors and even Caucasion neighbors! How about that? I'm quite ready to get back to my country roots (tired of city life), but I sure do love the diversity we enjoy here. It's so fun to enjoy authentic foods and cultures from different families around us!
We had a babysitter one evening and came home to find that the boys had been having fun "fixing" Emma's hair. They put several beads, all kinds of hair product and barretts in it. Didn't they do a great job? :)
This is Emma with one of her best buddies, Kimberly. MaryLynn and I trade babysitting every Thursday so that we can visit our children's classrooms each week.
The little princesses (Snow White & a pretty pink dancer).
We have one unfinished bathroom downstairs. When I found this sink w/cupboards in my neighborhood at a garage sale this Saturday (for $50), I could pass on it. Lou was kind enough to replace the pedastal sink we had in this bathroom--with a little help from our inquisitive sons. We're slowly aquiring the things we will need to finish the basement. Now the pedastal can go down there.
Labels: bathroom fix, Emma, hair, Isaiah, Kimberly

4 Comments:
We were in Boise over the week and a little girl came and swam in the hotel pool who looked SO much like Emma! I wanted to take a picture, but was afraid her father would think I was a crazy woman. But seriously they could have been twins, hair and all. It was nuts.
Wow! What fun posts! I love Emma's hair-do that the boys did. That's great!
Crazy girls throwing things! Geesh! That's scary!
I love the picture of Isaiah in his superhero mask! What a cutie!
Wow! What fun posts! I love Emma's hair-do that the boys did. That's great!
Crazy girls throwing things! Geesh! That's scary!
I love the picture of Isaiah in his superhero mask! What a cutie!
that is really funny! super why is a favorite show at our house as well--well, that and a lot of the new ones. martha speaks, sid the science kid, and naturally: word world (i really like that one)
way to capture all the moments...and yikes on a bee sting! jack got stung twice in one week this summer--he's a little paranoid of bees since then (rightly so!)
Post a Comment
<< Home