Did I Fix all the Picture Problems?
I spent several hours yesterday catching up on my blog (sorry for the MANY posts--I'm doing this for my own records, don't feel obligated to view everything or comment on everything. In fact, I had 292 pictures I COULD have posted. Aren't you glad I didn't?! :) ).
I found out today that there were several problems with the posts. So. . .I've reposted them, but it messed up the order. Hopefully it will make sense to those who care to follow along.

1 Comments:
There are still 3 posts not showing pictures: The Fort, Isaiah on Mimi's slide, and Emma's Hair Straightened. Bummer! I know how frustrating it is wheh you've spent so much time blogging and then the pictures don't show up. I loved all the other pics that DID show up though! How fun to go through them all. you have such cute kids!
Post a Comment
<< Home