Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Damian's Early Writings. . .

Damian has hit that fun stage where he starts leaving messages for me. I thought this was a particularly creative one. It's pretty faint and needs some interpreting. So. . . here goes:

(I WiLOWA SHoPFrYouILV MoM LuV DamiANToMoM) "I will always hope for you. I love Mom. Love Damian. To Mom."
And inside. . .

CHEX! He left another one of his notes after one of our not-so-cute moments together. It said, "ILUVYouIm SrEYourthE BEST" Interpreted, "I love you. I'm sorry. You're the best."
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:12 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Adorable! He's growing up too fast if he can write already!

(I can't comment on all 23 of your new posts, but i'm loving looking through them! Your kids are so cute and all of them are so grown up. It makes me sad I'm missing out on watching them grow up. By the way, some of your pictures are missing and I really want to see them...like Emma's straight hair!)

 
At 5:59 AM, Blogger Camille said...

That is SO cute! How could you not forgive him after something like that?! It's awesome that you are recording those notes. They will bring smiles for years to come!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home