I Have a Dream. . .
Generally when so much time passes between my posts, you know that we've been up to some fun stuff and haven't had time to blog about it. Now I'm so far behind and have another fun trip planned for next week, it's going to be hard to give you much detail about our week+ in Idaho! The pictures will tell most of the story! If you follow Camille's blog, you'll have already seen her dream home/property and pictures from our visit there. WOW! Paul was probably afraid he'd have to kick us out after a few days there. We had a blast and the peaceful feeling I got there with big open fields and lots and lots of QUIET. . . .ahhhh. . .yes, I have a dream. . .Maybe someday we'll find something like this for our family! If you're a realtor and want to look for me. . . :)
A steep hike over the hill or around another are Camille & Paul's neighbors. The father is the bishop and they have 8 children ranging in age from 7 to 20 something. The 2 youngest girls and 2 youngest boys were so darling with our children. Pictures to come. Here is their beautiful home and property!! A perfect home, perfect property and perfect neighbors. . .what more could you ask for?? :)Labels: Camille's House


1 Comments:
Keep dreaming and believing, and you WILL find it!
Post a Comment
<< Home